Checklist: Hardware-dongle is broken
Time estimate: 5 minutes
Please go through all the points in the following checklist. If necessary, confirm with IT Department any information you cannot verify before contacting your local COPA-DATA Representative.
Checklist usage: #. [Quick hints] (point refers specific module/product) Point description.
- Screenshot and followed instructions of error/warning messages shown.
- In ‘CodeMeter Control Center’:
- Dongle is shown as ‘Enabled’ .
- Open 'WebAdmin' and navigate to the dongle container. Click on the FirmCode '6000111' and check the 'Firm Access Counter'.
- It should be set to 65535. The dongle is blacklisted if it is set to 0.
- Contact Sales-team to get a new hardware dongle and replacement license.
If the problem persists after completing this checklist and followed corrective actions, please contact your local COPA-DATA Representative providing a SIC-Reduced Report from the target computer(s) and the result of this checklist – please include any additional information or comments related with the points addressed you find relevant.
System Information Collector is a standalone COPA-DATA application that collects relevant data about the Operating System and zenon Software Platform for troubleshooting purposes. SIC is installed with zenon and can be started from zenon Startup Tool (Tools).