Connection Timeout When Remove DO Card from RTU
I have a project requirement, where I need to find out the acknowledgement of Action Variable command initiate and execute successfully.
For that I am using COT reference of command variable i.e. if COT-7 Command Select and COT-10 Command Execute (Suggest me whether it is right or not:confused:)
Setup Information (Zenon 8.10 Build 65969):
1) I had create a command processing with switching commands for ON and OFF operations for command variable and attached it to Action and response variable. In variables checked Select Before execute checkbox for command and response variable.
2) After connection established when I provide command to action variable it properly executed.
3) Now to check conditions for acknowledgement status of Action variable, I had removed DO card from RTU and check we get COT as 6 where we can define after some delay that connection is not established.
4) When I reinsert the DO card to the RTU and send Select command then it again goes into the timeout. I Checked the same in Wireshark log where found that select action regarding information is not provide from SCADA to RTU wireshark log after removing the card.
5) For proper execution I need to restart the zenon.
6) same I have checked with other client where I found connection reestablishment takes place without any error.
For reference I am attaching wireshark file (SCADA IP:172.20.41.1 RTU IP:172.20.41.51)
Events takes place as follows:
1) SCADA Start -> provide ON/OFF commands to the action variable -> remove DO card -> Provide select command (2 times after delay about 1 min) -> Insert DO Card -> Provide select command 3to4 times.
This is a migrated post! Originally posted on 19.11.2020 by user rahulindore05. Please be aware that information can be outdated.